Water transfer printing is a new transfer technology formed with a combination of complex chemical and
hydrographic principle, which is a developed revolutionary transfer technology aimed at surface
coating of traditional printing , thermal transfer printing, screen printing that can’t overcome complex
shape and angle problem.
Water transfer printing is waterproof, not fade easily, make products beautiful appearance unchanged.
More than thousands of natural patterns, such as wood, stone marble, cartoon, skull, camouflage,
water drop, carbon fiber and various animal pattern are used in water transfer printing processing.
IVIP Water Transfer Printing Process
20-Year Experience IVIP factory Produce all water transfer printing products.
- Blank Film - Film - Activator - Ink - Base Primer/Paint/Lacquer - Top clear coat ( PU oil) - WTP Machine - Water transfer printing processing ( Hydro dipping ) - Technology and Training Service
- Nanometer Coating
Water Transfer Printing Process Machine
Water Transfer Printing Material
Water Transfer Printing Film
Water Transfer Printing Process
IVIP is a large professional manufacturer on Water Transfer Printing Film, Activator,Base Paint, Top clear coat and other chemical, WTP Machine, moer than 20-year Hydro dipping experience, and offer technology, training, Nanometer Coating service.
We are fully integrated upstream and downstream resources on water transfer printing market, realize a dragon service "the development, production, process, sales, training, technology transfer” , is the overall scheme of water transfer printing professional supplier in China.
Our spirit "integrated service, high quality and inexpensive products, sustainable technology innovation, creation maximum value for customers" makes us improve product quality ,customer satisfaction and constantly bring forth our business. Our factory has lots of famous customers on Water transfer printing. We print films and hydro dipping for some of Top 500 global companies.
We solemnly promise that you will share our VIP service of pre-sale, sale, after sale if choosing our IVIP company.
More products information, welcome to click our official website www.dgivip.com
Water Transfer Printing (also known as hydrographic, immersion printing, camo dipping, hydro imaging and cubic printing) is a surface decorating process where elaborate graphics like wood grain, carbon fiber, camouflage, geometrical designs, etc… are applied to a 3-D product surface. Water Transfer Printing process is extensively used to decorate items that range from entire all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim. Films can be applied to all types of substrates including plastic, fiberglass, wood, ceramic, and metal.
2. Is Water Transfer Printing durable? We like to let our product speak for itself. Some of world largest clients are automobile, Camera, electronic manufacturers who demand highest standards of quality and durability. Many parts we manufacture spend the majority of their lives in direct exposure. The clear coat we use is automotive grade, designed to withstand nature and time.
3. Do I have to spray a decorated part with clear coat ? Clear Coat is an important part of the paint process. It assures optimal results for scratching firmness and longevity.
4. How do I apply final clear coat? Use a high quality clear coat for the final finish. Whether its flat, semi-gloss or gloss the final coat should be durable enough to protect the part. Once the clear coat has dried you need to inspect it for defects. Most minor defects like orange peel look, or debris in the finish can be wet sanded and polished out at this stage. There are a few exceptions to this.
5. How difficult is it to learn the process? 24-hours of training is conducted and historically it takes an additional period of two to three weeks to fine-tune the production line.
6. What are all the components needed to successfully produce a decorated item? The essential components are: (1). The ink film with selected design/pattern. (2). Patented activator (3). A hand sanding device (4). A spray gun and air compressor (5). Primer, the selected base coat paint, and clear coat (6). The specifically designed water transfer printing system (7). A device or fixture to hold the item while it is being dipped (8). A constant water supply, drainage system, and an aerated room
7. What is the equipment require for immersion printing film ? It require tanks (manual / automatic ) , washing station , oven, spray booth to finish the process of Water Transfer Printing .
8. Do I need washing station for Hydro Dipping ? Yes, after transfer with PVA film on decorated part , it need Washing machines to clear over the subject.
9. Do I need oven to dry decorated parts? Yes, it better dry by oven , it is because dust will cover the subject while it dry by nature ,the oven temperature should be around 50-70 degree for the plastic material.
10. What size of spray gun do you recommend for Hydrographic? We recommend 0.8~1.3Ømm , not over 1.3Ømm , for activator it require high quality Precisely spray gun to work with it.
11. Should I set up the water tank to soak the decorated parts ? We recommend to add more water tank to soak decorated part for ink more stable on decorated part.
12. What type of material doesn’t require base coat process ? Normally ABS doesn’t require any base coat , but to match the design , it has to be paint the base color to match the art.
13. Can items be reprinted if transfer not correctly ? Yes , when you done the Immersion Printing , it come with defect spot or the result unacceptable , it can remove by the activator or the chemicals , but the fast way is repaint the base coat to cover it.
14. How many film patterns do you have ? We have Marble, Wood, Camouflage, Animal, Water drop, Flower, Flag , Cartoon, Carbon fiber, Flame, Cloud, Geometric, Skull and other design film patterns for your choice.
15. If I do water transfer printing, what is your film width available ? We produce hydrographic film with width 50cm /60cm/ 80cm/ 100cm/ 120cm/ 130cm. Our standard film width is 100cm, max width 130cm.
16. Can you offer me activator except films ? Yes, but shipping and importing activator is very difficult, because it is dangerous, explosive,flammable chemical liquid. However, we prefer offering your activator formula, you can make activator by yourself in your country.
17. Can you print my film design ? Yes, you can send us AI/PDF design, original film sample, or work piece that has been printed.
18. Are you manufacturer or trading company ? We are a 20-year WTP experience manufacturer in China.
19. Can I buy all water transfer printing material from you ?
Yes, We can produce and offer films, activator, base primer, clear coat, other chemicals, WTP machine, hydro dipping process, technology and training.
20. How can I select your film patterns ? You can select film picture models from our official website www.dgivip.com,
or we send you film booklet ( N.W 3KG, 13x18cm each pattern, more than 500 patterns).
21. How long does your film lifetime last and keep on product surface ? Outdoor more than 5 years, indoor more than 20years.
22. Do you have any famous customers in the world ? Yes, we have lots of customers from Global 500 Companies. Their names can't be writen here because of alibaba regulation.
23. Can I send you dipping products, you help me finish water transfer printing? Yes, let your China supplier send dipping products to our factory, we finish all processing.
24. What is your payment terms ? T/T, Western Union, Cash, Alipay, Paypal.